Ensign Sue Must Die, Page One
For any fans of Star Trek, check this comic out!
Find the other pages here.
Shipping Meme1. Your current shipping obsession?Shipping Meme by ForsakenxPhoenix
2. Favourite shipping/s involving Red?
SpecialShipping. I know Red's oblivious, but... it's just cute. I wouldn't mind if they got together, as long as it didn't put fans in a diabetic coma.
3. Favourite shipping/s involving Green?
4. Favourite shipping/s involving Blue?
5. Favourite shipping/s involving Yellow?
See question 2.
6. Favourite shipping/s involving Gold?
I did read a fic that paired him up with Platnium that was kind of awesome, but I can't remember the name for the ship.
However, I do like MangaQuestShipping.
7. Favourite shipping/s involving Silver?
8. Favourite girl x girl shipping/s?
9. Favourite guy x guy shipping/s?
10. Favourite human x Pokémon shipping/s?
11. Favourite Pokémon x Pokémon shipping/s?
Pika/ChuChu. C'mon, they had an egg!
12. Favourite poly shipping/s?
13. Favourite crossover shipping/s?
14. The first shipping t
Robin's Pants PSAAs you might know, my comic's protagonist is fairly androgynous--Professor Birch asks "are you a boy or a girl?" because he literally can't tell. (He then labels Robin a 'borl' and moves on without ever getting a real answer.) Unfortunately, Robin's ambiguous appearance has caused a lot of ignorant, bigoted attitudes to come crawling out of the woodwork. Please be warned that from now on, I will call you out if I find you leaving cissexist or transphobic comments or jokes on my comic. This really isn't a big deal... I'm not going to start publicly shaming anyone, I will just start pointing out any problematic comments that pop up instead of letting them 'slide'.Robin's Pants PSA by Mewitti
Basically, if your joke boils down to, "having a nonstandard/hard-to-determine sex/gender is so abnormal and freaky, haha!" then I will call you on it. If your joke hinges on making fun of gender pronouns or using 'it' jokingly, then I will call you on it. If you talk about what sex/gender a person